How it works
Remove the middleman and create fully branded fundraising websites in minutes.
While online fundraising - particularly online Peer2Peer fundraising - is efficient and effective, in the majority of cases, charities have to direct their supporters to a third party website to create a fundraising page which is usually branded by the third party itself.
At Everyday Hero we think this is wrong. Quite simply it’s you that your supporters love, It’s you that they want to support, so why not make the experience all about you. We believe all your fundraising activities should keep your brand front and centre, whether it’s Peer2Peer fundraising events or Appeals, so we’ve designed our giving technology Heroix 3.0 to give you the ability to do just that.
Charity branded online fundraising...
because it's you they love.
Heroix 3.0 is the next generation in online fundraising designed to bring you and your supporters closer together, in fact we step right out of the way. With Heroix 3.0 you no longer have a third party website, or a middleman, between you and your supporters.
Delivered on a Software as a Service platform Heroix 3.0 allows you to create fully branded online fundraising websites in minutes from your desktop computer. Heroix 3.0 is designed to be used for your own events or appeals or as a solution for your supporters who participate in community events such as fun runs, triathlons, walks, rides and challenge events.
And because its your brand and your website, you can enrich your supporters experience and communicate more information about your cause.
The great thing about Heroix 3.0 is that you can choose how you want to use the solution and which modules and features best suit your charity.
Here’s some of the exciting features Heroix 3.0 has to offer:
Peer2Peer Fundraising Module
- Build a simple microsite or fully functioning campaign website in minutes
- Choose from over 270 microsite layout and colour combinations or create your own
- Upload your own banner and campaign images
- Customise donation amounts
- Include a rich thank you video at the end of the donation process
- Leverage the power of social networks with social media integration
- Create a beautiful fully-branded appeal website in just a few simple steps
- Get to know your supporters better by adding custom survey questions
- Choose your own donation amounts and handles
- Customise donation receipt design for each appeal
- Show your donors how they’ve helped with a thank you video at the end of the donation process
- Social media integration now makes it even easier for your supporters to spread the word
- Drag, drop and rename data fields to suit your existing CRM database structures
- Download predefined or custom fundraising pages or donation reports
- Select from our range of data filters
- Easily import data with our Donman and The Raiser’s Edge integration
- Perform real time reconciliation
It’s not just Software as a Service, its also service
Donor and Fundraiser Care
Everyday Hero provides support by phone and email from 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Members of the team are trained in areas of specialisation to provide expert Donor and Fundraiser care to ensure all Fundraisers and Donors have the most enjoyable experience.
The Everyday Hero Customer Success Team provides dedicated technical support by phone and email from 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday, striving to maximise the success of Heroix and your event by providing regular training for all modules.